Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Light Project











During this light project, I saw how light could illuminate areas and shadow others. It was interesting to see, when the light was to the side of my face, how many bumps and indents were in my face by the amount of shadows being casted. It was interesting to see how my face was shaded when the light was on me from different angles. I struggled most with the silhouette because it was hard setting it up and coming up with poses. In my room, I have a sort of bench thing so I set up all my flashlights in there and pulled in the curtains. I stood on a stool and thats how I did my silhouette. It was fun and kind of exciting setting up my own "photography" studio and doing this project on my own. I definitely have learned some skills through this project and had fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment